Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Time management survey

1. I prefer working as part of a team
2. I am more efficient and alert in the morning
3. I am energized by an active, fast-paced work environment
4. I prefer taking time to reach a well considered deicision than a quick one
5. I like working with both my hands and head. Head is preferred.
6. I prefer a neat desk
7. I prefer a day that is planned and predictable
8. I am more productive under a tight deadline
9. I prefer focusing on one task at a time
10. Incoming emails normally distract me
11. I prefer asking questions in person
12. I prefer a quiet work environment

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosa Say said...

You got me started with my own list Da Bei - mahalo! Take a look here:
http://www.sayleadershipcoaching.com/talkingstory/2005/10/defining_time_m.html

And thank you too for mentioning my post on "When Competition is a Positive Force" -- that's how I found you. Mahalo nui for reading Talking Story, and all the best with your new blog, welcome to the party.

My aloha to you,
Rosa Say

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home